Monday, May 10, 2010

this blogs for you...rodney

happy 29th birthday my friend! I know that you generally only read this blog to find out if i am telling some story or another about you or if i quote you. so i thought i would use today's post for you. there are a few pictures i have culled from my facebook albums too.

what is there to say? you are a dependable and trust-worthy friend, you make my friend jessica incredibly happy and i am so glad you both moved to chicago. when you told me you would avenge my death (if something foul should ever befall me) this weekend it pretty much sealed the deal. we will be buds forever, even if that means going to your softball games on mondays and fridays, your improv performances (once you graduate) on whatever days those are and any other activity you sign yourself up for. i like that i get to watch guy movies with you and we can enjoy/mock them together, but for mostly different reasons. you are my favorite person to play wii with, even though half the fun for you is in beating me.
i also think you are pretty funny most of the time, except when you're salty. but you've kept those times to a minimum lately. also, our co-obsession with forgetting sarah marshall means that i never have to be misunderstood again when breaking into my impression of jonah hill's impression of russell brand as aldous snow. so i raise this glass of lemon flavored seltzer to you, rodney, for being so awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was deep and awesome. Your the best Rachel thanks!!

    ReplyDelete