Thursday, April 29, 2010

because i'm a crafty mutha*ucker


i have no desire to be witty or wordy here today. last night four of us moved a futon, 2 chairs, a table, a coffee table, a microwave and various other items. today i am tired and cranky from a week that has taken more space from my apartment, gas out of my car, liquor out of my cabinet, money out of my pocket and one best friend out of chicago. i am exhausted and feeling a little overwhelmed. but i thought i would share something with you today anyway. before sending her off to that east coast city i used to call home, i made steph a little present to remind her of the city she adopted almost five years ago. because i am crafty and low on funds i usually try to make my gifts, but often i don't leave enough time. i planned ahead for this one and think it came out pretty cool.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome. If you make me one, I will purchase it for money. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! You are so sweet. I wouldn't want to charge, but I am poor...you are going away though right Jill? soo maybe you get one that way?

    ReplyDelete